[pct-l] fuel cannisters

Mike wrote: << I used a pocket rocket on this trip and I wish I hadn't....
The pocket rocket, with it's low fuel level, didn't boil 3 cups of water
after burning at full blast for about 20-30 minutes! ...I think maybe it was
the low
level of fuel and maybe less than adequate pressure inside the canister.>>

Mike, did you use a windscreen with your pocket rocket?    Otherwise, you're
probably right about the low level of fuel, and possibly a cold canister.

Christine