Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:07:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Larry breed <409chevy@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: fuel in sierra city
To: yogi <yogihikes@sbcglobal.net>

So if I carry heet that's good enough? What about
some type of fuel canister? Also let me know if you
can about good food stuff to have available. Our
deli has expanded and now includes fresh home made
pizza, deli or pannini sandwiches, double
hamburger, cheeseburger or vegi. burgers and we still
do great soft serve ice cream, milk shakes, sundaes.
We also have hot food to go ribs, chickens and roasts
We have tables inside store or a great outside patio
area if you want to spread our and reorganize.

We got about 1' of snow on the 17th and that has
mostly melted but it looks like more snow this
weekend.

P.S. Sorry this looks like a advertisement we just
want to have as much as possible available.

Thanks
Larry

yogi <yogihikes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Either HEET or denatured alcohol. HEET is good
because it comes in small bottles, which is perfect
for one hiker. If you do denatured alcohol, that
comes in quart or gallon cans. That's too much for
one hiker. Stores that stock denatured alcohol
usually sell it by the ounce to hikers.

Personally, I would think that HEET would be easier
to stock, because there's no open can sitting around,
and you're just selling items off the shelf.

Thanks for checking! It's sure nice to know that
Sierra City is still hiker-friendly!

yogi

--- Larry breed <409chevy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

what type of fuel should i stock @ my store in
sierra city. Last year i only had heet and i know
i should stock something else but not sure what.
thanks larry