[pct-l] Re: Class of 2006 pre-trip training programs

Also, Mtnned will be co-presenting the session at Trail Fest (April 1 at the Mission Inn in Riverside) called "Tough Feet, Tough Body, Tough Mind", which is aimed at helping you prepare for your long distance endeavors.  The other presenter for this session is Randall Danta, whose ourdoor creditials (including Everest) are as long as your arm.  There will be numerous helpful classes presented at Trail Fest, with speakers including Scott Williamson and Andy Skurka.  There will be sessions and live demos on horse, goat, llama, and dog packing, trail maintenance, and much more.  Not to mention the incredible vendor fair with all of your ultralight favorites.  For more info and to register, go to:

www.pcta.org

L-Rod (this year's event chair)