[pct-l] Fuel Canisters

I put a list of where I could get fuel here:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2006-February/029390.html

Although apparently the outfitters in Sisters has now closed down, so scrub
that one.

We had no problems with our canister stove, it was generally much lighter
than an alcohol stove once fuel weight was taken into account. If you're
planning to 'cook' rather than just heat up some gloop, you'll need a lot
more fuel than we did (28 days per 8oz canister), and might find the 16oz
canisters more efficient - they weigh almost the same empty as an 8oz
canister, but hold twice the fuel.

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters