[pct-l] Grider Creek overnite trip w/pics

The weather's been great, so I took an overnite trip up the PCT along Grider
Creek this weekend. I stayed at a good campsite below the 4mile bridge with
good sun this time of year. I hiked up to the 6mile bridge to check it's
condition, and it's weathered the winter high water fine, and the snow was
all gone. There was no one else out there, except the spirits of hiker's
past, present, and future..  Here's some pics from this trip starting on
pages 2 and 3.
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/recent