[pct-l] RE:Hike4Trails

Hello all.  My name is Adam Bradley and I am planning
a 2006 PCT thru hike.  I am also putting on a benefit
for the PCTA in the form of a penny a mile walk.  I am
hoping to raise money for the PCTA so they can
continue to purchase land along the PCT corridor that
isn't currently protected.  If anyone out there would
like to get involved I would greatly appreciate any
help.  Even if you have suggestions of people or
places or organizations that I should contact for help
supporting this benefit that would be great.  Again
looking forward to meeting everyone out on the trail
this year.

If interested in the Hike4Trails benefit go to
web.mac.com/hike4trails