[pct-l] Section "O" trail condition?

Hi,
I'm planning to hike section O (Burney Falls to I-5) this June.  All the
guide books say it's in bad condition but they were printed years ago.  How
is the trail looking these days?   Thanks
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hiked SecO over the last 3 seasons, and it was in good to great condition,
better than the guidebook mentions. It has received quite a bit of brushing
in that time, but it is a very brushy section. It can get overgrown quickly,
if maintenance falls off; but for 2006, it's in good condition, and should
be easy to follow.
Hiking in early June could present snow and route finding challenges from
Peavine Creek to Mushroom Rock to Grizzly Peak, but every year is different.
I did much of this section on snow. Know the snow conditions before you
start.