[pct-l] Temps on PCT

Last year when I thru hiked I carried an automatic thermometer that
recorded the temperature every hour of the trip. I took the results and
put them in a spreadsheet, which is on my site. They' numbers are kind
of take it or leave it, but you might find something relevant:
http://www.aidshike.org/pct/temps.htm

-Patch