[pct-l] Temps on PCT

As a follow up to that, if a thru-hiker wants to be responsible for
carrying the thermometer this year, I'd be very happy to have that
happen. It would be useful to have several year's of information to play
with.

If you're interested, let me know. It weighs almost nothing (imagine
about five dimes stacked), and requires almost no thought or effort. See
the site below for more info.

-patch