[pct-l] Sunglasses for the glasses wearer?

Best set I ever found was at Safeway in Tahoe. They are just a thin formed
piece of dark plastic, that fit inside my regular glasses and go clear
around the sides. Cost about 3 bucks. Once in place, can't feel,'em, can't
tell its there.

I have eye problems and these were much better than the overglasses that my
opthalmologist sold me for 15 bucks.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com