[pct-l] Sunglasses for the glasses wearer?

PCT-L -

My PCT gear is coming together, but I'm still stymied about how best to
handle sunglasses. I need prescription eyewear to make the hike worth doing,
and LASIK ain't in the budget. I've done contacts in the past, but on a hike
this long, they don't seem practical.

My glasses are pretty small, so clip-on glass isn't going to do a good job
of blocking all that UV.

I hope there might be a good (reasonably priced) set of "over glasses" that
somebody on the list has had good experiences with. What do most glasses
wearers do when they're hiking long and light?

Thanks : look forward to hearing what the list has to say.

Yours,

Wil Van Cleve