[pct-l] Hitching

In a message dated 2/23/2006 9:03:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AsABat@4Jeffrey.Net writes:

> He (who is on this list) had a cardboard sign
> reading "hiker to..." and had a smallish pack, but also had a brand-new
> tourist t-shirt. Not being sure, I walked from the station, figuring that
> without a car I'd just be a guy curious what he was up to. Starting a
> conversation with "where you been?" it turned out we'd met before, and I
> gave him a ride all the way to Tahoe.

LOL... really?  I wonder who that was.

That certainly was one of my quicker rides, only 12 minutes.  The brand-new
tourist T-shirt, only because even clean, my hiking shirt was kinda grubby.
With a stop along the way at a hot springs, stuff like that doesn't happen every
day.

Thanks again AsABat!!!!