[pct-l] Scissors Crossing phobia

Seems like Scissors Crossing was an eventful and memorable location for
many of us!

There's an RV campground not far off with an ad posted at the water cache.
After hiking two hot days through the nasty burned section before the
crossing, I spent about 30 minutes in that campground's shower and I don't
think I've ever enjoyed hot water so much in my life.  I only got out of
the shower out of guilt for using so much water.  Huh, deja-vu, have I
babbled about that shower here before?  Anyway, it was exactly the sort of
thing I expected from the trail ... hard days and truly amazing rewards.
Just like the next section.  All those hours of winding in and out and
around every freakin curve in the mountains until we gave up and camped,
and then the next morning, refreshing water at barrel springs and what a
treat when the terrain changed to those nice fields before warner springs.

Ahh, I'd sell a kidney to be heading out there again this year.  Maybe
even one of my own.

- Paul`