[pct-l] Shoes for the Sierras

I am looking for information about light weight trail shoes for hiking the PCT in the Sierras in late June early July.

I have read some reviews of trail runners, and would like to know what has worked for others or what hasn't worked.   The Vasque Velocity or Solomon XA Pro 3D look interesting.  At this point I would be interested in hearing some pros and cons.   I like New Balance 906s in the lower elevations and am looking for a shoe that has a little more traction and can be used with lightweight crampons or instep crampons for highter up.

Marmot