[pct-l] Brian Frankle on trailcast.com

Hear! Hear!  I spoke to a Boy Scout troop in Claremont last night and was
swamped with adults afterward asking for my recommendations for sleeping bags,
packs and shelters.  I told them that THE best, cutting edge gear manufacturers
are little known, small outfits called:

Six Moons Designs
Gossamer Gear
Henry Shires Shelters
ULA
Big Sky International
etc.

Keep it up!  YOU are THE new wave of pioneering gear manufacturers, the like
of Dick Kelty in the 1960's and The Nth Face in the 1970's, bringing the
lightest, best thought out, greatest designs in the long distance hiking community.

IMHO,

Greg "Strider" Hummel

In a message dated 2/22/2006 3:10:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,