[pct-l] Water report Highway 138 to 58

Just finished this section yesterday. There is no water at Cottonwood Creek. Apparently down for maintenance. A nice small stream is running well in Tylerhorse Canyon but no water in Gamble Spring Canyon. The trail is torn up in many places by motorcylcists. Great signage in this area to keep us out of trouble but watch the trail closely at the "breezy nose" at 6070 feet. We got lost for 30 minutes here and there are some problems on the north side going down. The "plethora" of motorcycle trails can be confusing.
Oak Creek has water and we left two gallons at Tehachapi-Willow Springs Road. Cameron Canyon is barely running a dribble but we left two gallons just past it on the way to 58.
Dana Law
mindreader
pctdanalaw.blogspot.com

Dana Law