[pct-l] Just Veggies RE: Corn

Walton foods, a company that's been around for a long, long time sells bulk
dehdrated veggies at prices that are about an order of magnitude cheaper than
the freeze dried variety.  You can even get that most traditional of hiking
foods, the legendary dehydrated spinich, just the thing to carry when you find
 yourself in 1970, with your five foot long wood and leather snow shoes
strapped  on top of you're MG 1100 and you stop for gas and some guy asks if those
are  your snow shoes and you reply, "yup, both of 'em."

They later made a movie based on my life....

In a message dated 2/19/2006 9:16:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,