From: M A [mailto:raeba@lycos.com]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 8:22 PM
To: Jerry Goller; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] ULA

Hi there Jerry......

Yeah, he calls it a shop on his site (formerly a 3-car garage) and also has
a tag sewn onto packs that states that it was sewn in his garage.

And here's a quote from his FAQ:

Q: Are all the packs still manufactured in the North America?
A: Absolutely. In fact, everything is being proudly manufactured in my
garage in Logan, UT as it originally was when I started ULA-Equipment.

Oh, in case you want a visual, here's a photo of the tag on the pack:
http://www.ula-equipment.com/images/circuit_detail_1_large.jpg

I guess we can move on now. ;)

Warm Regards,

Raeba