[pct-l] Once bitten on the trail?

I have a spouse. Unfortunately he is an enabler. He does things like drop me
off at trailheads and forgets where he left me, making me hiking long
distances to meet him somewhere else.

He stays home to feed and milk goats, and tells me he likes it. And, he
always tells me he would never, ever want to put himself through the things
I do, just to go hiking, so I might as well do it myself.

Yup, that's an enabler. And he would offer to bite me whenever I wanted, if
I told him I liked it.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com