[pct-l] Once bitten on the trail?

I must have gotten bitten at VVR then. Thats when they could sneak up on your while your in the open air tent with the other would be victoms.
Since they have comman names "BILLY, SUE, PEGGY, GEORGE, ETC."
you would have no idea that they were near you.

Does that mean if they bite you again, you get freed from this hiking addition?
Or what about finding a spouse. If you get addicted to her (wife) does that nullyify your desire to thru-hike? I'm just looking for a cure.

After I got addicted I hiked the PCT in 2005, but instead of getting better, now I wan't to do the CDT, and then the PCT again. Seems like things are getting worse. Luckly, I have not noticed any desire to do the AT.
Although hiking the Great Wall of China, did cross my mind.
-Mountain Goat-

 SWEET GOAT MAMA WROTE:   I prefer not to be  bitten.........................Anyone got an idea what this trail biting animal  may look like?.................................

   I HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY HAVE TWO LEGS & TWO ARMS AND  THEIR TEETH ARE SMALL AND NOT VERY SHARP, SO THEIR BITE DOES NOT REALLY HURT. AS  A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE BITE IS QUITE PLEASANT. THAT'S WHY  PEOPLE GET HOOKED, BUT YOU CAN USUALLY TELL WHEN THEY ARE GETTING READY TO BITE  BECAUSE THEY START COOING AND SNURRING AND ACTING STRANGE.  THEY COME IN  BLUE EYES, BROWN EYES, BLONDE HAIR, DARK HAIR, RED HAIR, AND USUALLY GO BY  NAMES, BILLY, SUE, PEGGY, GEORGE, ETC.

             JMT  REINHOLD
             THE  MORE THEN ONCE BITTEN &  FOREVER HOOKED  BACKPACKER