[pct-l] Once bitten on the trail?

Oh, maybe that was what I kept seeing a 1/4 mile ahead of me on the trail from Shelter Cove to just before Ollalie lake Resort just before I saw Squatch. Ahhh, shoot I a thew away all those roles of film of this harry "hiker" 1/4 mile in front of me. And it was that elusive large footed freind of Squach!

I really wish he would give back that 13" fish I caught at benton Lake in Yosemity (a little jab at Squach).
-Mountain Goat-

Carolyn Eddy <ECPG@peoplepc.com> wrote: Or does it look like Sasquatch????

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"