[pct-l] Deet 20% or 100%

Where were you hiking?
From: "Kimberly Sorbello" <ksorbello@hotmail.com>

From: ryan_christensen at sbcglobal.net (Ryan Christensen)
Date: Wed Feb 15 01:36:40 2006
Subject: [pct-l] Canister Fuel Sizes

Good Evening Fellow PCT'ers:

  I have been trying to decide between buying 4 oz isobutane canisters or 8 oz canisters for the PCT.

  For those who have experience this: What would you choose?

  A big plus side to the 8 oz is that you do not have to ship as many of them, thus having less of a chance of a re-supply box not arriving because it was shipped ground only.

  Ryan