[pct-l] Ride to CA-OR border, 2006

Hi,
I'm planning on hiking from the CA-OR border SOBO to Mt. Whitney and
out via Lone Pine next summer.  Last summer I "did" Oregon from the
same border.

I want to leave as soon as conditions permit, probably late
June.  The same friend who gave me a ride to the border last year
will this year, too.  We got to within 1/4 mile of it on the dirt
roads.  We'll be in a van, whether his or mine I don't know, but
there will be plenty of room.

If that fits anyone else's agenda they'd be more then welcome to come
along.  I don't need to know until we leave, so if you might be
interested just keep the email address.

Corky