[pct-l] New Motivation for the Trail

I hate to do this, but here is a  new food motivation for the trail.  We were
down at Mimi's restaurant and I  wanted to order desert after the crab cakes.
 I was looking at the desert  menu and noticed something I had not seen
before.............Banana  Foster.

I ordered it.  Glad I had  taken my insulin shots.  Unbelievable.  Banana ice
cream, Graham  cracker, nuts, and caramel.  Gigantic.  This is one of those
things  you dream about as you are slugging it out on the trail.  It motivates
you to get to civilization and not die of a slow dehydrated food death on the
 trail.  Order it next time you eat at Mimi's and it will blow your  mind.

I wonder what food items hikers think about out there when they have been  in
tough hot campaigning?  I know dairy products are in demand when hikers  hit
trail towns.  Pizza is good too.  What else?

Cheers, Switchback
Trail Dreamer & Camp Food  Tester