[pct-l] forest service lands fire sale!

Rey added: "Education of rural schoolchildren, that's an investment in the nation's future as important as any other investment we could make. That purpose justifies the approach we're proposing.

 He said private stakeholders such as timber companies or oil and gas groups had not been consulted directly on which parcels should be sold, but that some of the plots might have been selected based on such "conversations in recent months and years."

  I really do`nt know what to say here. the administration cuts funding for rural schools,than uses the issue to justify selling off our national forests to their buddies.this is just mindboggling. every time i think their war on the environment couldnt get any worse ,they unleash another  assault.
  I noticed that they used their favorite tactic and released this on a weekend  so it wouldn't get much attention.