[pct-l] forest service lands fire sale!

L-Rod,  Thanks for the words of support.

Liz's flight was cancelled as well, but they routed her to Chicago and its
looks like she will get into DC tonight.   I am going to go to Baltimore and
take the train in. Like hiking, a little weather will make us go away:) We
also found out that Liz, along with her peers from the Partnership for the
National Scenic and Historic Trails, have a meeting scheduled with the head
of the USDA Forest Service.  This is good news. The access of the PCTA is
increasing and seems to be paying some dividends.

go-BIG