[pct-l] forest service lands fire sale!

Anybody down there still hold any illusions of living in a democracy?

>   I really do`nt know what to say here. the administration cuts funding
for rural schools,than uses the issue to justify selling off our national
forests to their buddies.this is just mindboggling. every time i think their
war on the environment couldnt get any worse ,they unleash another  assault.
>   I noticed that they used their favorite tactic and released this on a
weekend  so it wouldn't get much attention.