From: cmkudija@earthlink.net [mailto:cmkudija@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:59 AM
To: dsaufley; 'Robert Francisco'; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] forest service lands fire sale!

Thanks so much, Donna!

Now all we have to do is pray for the northeaster to blow through - I just
found out that my flight today is cancelled, and that I'm on a flight
tomorrow...I'd been expecting to fly into a snowstorm (oh joy) but not that
my flight would actually be cancelled...!! (such a California girl I am).
Monday's going to be an active day, so I hope that the weather clears up for
our appointments.

This is one of those days that I'm VERY GLAD I went to web check-in before
getting down to the airport.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached its top.  Then
you will know how low it was.
                                                                     Dag
Hammarskjold