[pct-l] Oregon PCT Section Hike 2006

Thanks Shutterbugg for all the helpful info...

Which direction has less elevation climbs - NOBO/SOBO?

I know that the Eagle Creek alternative route is a fairly steep climb going southbound, and I know that the last couple of days of CA is a climb )NOBO into OR)...  Either direction, I'll probably get dropped off/picked up near the CA/OR border (via those dirt roads).

Raeba