[pct-l] PCTA TrailFest Hike - Sunday

Big Hummel wrote:

There is a great quote in "The Pacific Crest Trail - Escape to the Wilderness" by Ann and Myron Sutton, 1975 in which they put it to you, that should you be fortunate enough to be walking along the San Andreas when it happens to move, then you will be one of the fortunate few who get to experience this great geologic phenomenon in the midst of nature where few natural hazards exist to harm you.

Only a geologists would write something like that in response to my post.  Only a geologist would love a fault line along the trail and get excited if it erupted.  I would be scared to death and start crying a lot.

SwitchBACK  :-)
Trail Wennie & Gear Geek