[pct-l] re join

If you want to just read the PCT-L posts, go here to find a list:

  http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2006-February/date.html

  You can change the name of the month to see previous months.  Note that the first letter of the month is a capital letter.

  You can't post to the list without being a member.

  yogi
  www.pcthandbook.com

Monty Tam <metam01@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Hi
I want to join just for a while again or better to access only read posts and reply outside my regular email.
The second choice would be better. I'm trying to control an addiction to the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously.
I just need to check out something I was emailed about and maybe respond..

What do I do?

Thanks

Monty

metam01@earthlink.net