[pct-l] so you're a purist, huh?

OK purists:  how many took care to hike to hike the
TRAIL (not
the parking lot) in your first steps of section L:
"The northbound PCT bisects the narrow peninsula of
wilderness
between the highway and an eastern parking lot."

Or should I say, what's left of the overgrown trail.
Odd definition of wilderness.

By the way,
in the four years I lived in Oregon, I went up and
down Eagle Creek
and Herman Creek and even Ruckel Creek and Ruckel
Ridge
a gazillion times but never hiked up the PCT to Benson
Plateau.
I'll remedy that if I ever get around to finishing
that section.
I started section G, although it wasn't called that,
in September 1971 as part of a Timberline Trail loop.
Some of us take longer than others.

By the other way,
I did BOTH the foot and horse routes around Crater
Lake, for
completeness, on different occasions.   Both were
interesting.
No telling what route I followed south to Fish Lake -
it was
all under snow, or so it seemed.

And to the majority who think this is silly: you're
right.