[pct-l] PCT purity

I still say if the frickin' guidebook lists alternate
routes than it really is hard to be a "purist" on this
trail.

What I like about the western trails is that is more
of a corridor. Hike the trails within the
PCT/CDT/CT/whatever corridor to the do trail.

Please, for the love of god, keep the purity debates
on the AT.

These, ahem "purity", debates ends up being the
equivalent of "How many angels can dance on the head
of a pin?". OR maybe for thru-hikers "If Ray Jadine
and the Bears backpacked..who would win? Da Bears!" :)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com