[pct-l] a few nice Sierra pics

Deems,
The pictures are amazing. Excellent photography!  One
of the huge benefits of being out on the trail for a
long time is the increased chance of being in the
right place at the right time to capture magic
moments. Of course, you also have to have a good eye.

I am wondering what are the benefits of using pbase.
Can you upload your entire memory card at once? Does
it automatically re-size and organize the photographs?

Ryan