[pct-l] PCT Thru-Ballooning

Switchback

your a shoo-in with the hot air. Couldn't resist that  opening

Lonetrail:

After  the first good windstorm or two, Switchback  will go from
ballooning the  PCT to the CDT to the AT, to crossing the  Atlantic.  On
when will his  firsts ever  end?????

--------------------------------
Excellent!  I  will be the  first person to do a Triple Crown thru-balloon
(with  propeller engine  assist) of the trails.  I bet I set a speed record
too
for all three  trails.  Neat.  This is even better than I  thought.  I will
get a
Triple Crown certificate at the next ALDHA-West  Gathering in Oregon in
September.  I will land at the Gathering  site from the West after going
around
the world.  I might knock  off Everest on the way too.

Your hiking buddy,   Switchback
Thru-Ballooner &  Camp  Buffooner