[pct-l] PCT Thru-Ballooning

_Tortoise73@charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73@charter.net)   writes:

After  the first good windstorm or two, Switchback will go from
ballooning the  PCT to the CDT to the AT, to crossing the Atlantic.  On
when will his  firsts ever end?????

Excellent!  I will be the  first person to do a Triple Crown thru-balloon
(with propeller engine  assist) of the trails.  I bet I set a speed record too
for all three  trails.  Neat.  This is even better than I thought.  I will get a
 Triple Crown certificate at the next ALDHA-West Gathering in Oregon in
September.  I will land at the Gathering site from the West after going  around
the world.  I might knock off Everest on the way too.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Thru-Ballooner &  Camp Buffooner