[pct-l] slight change to Canada Immigration policy

The largest problem you'll have is going into the US.
Be sure to have notarized copy of your birth
certificate in addition to a driver's license.

Having a passport takes the the place of the other
two.

Many PCT hikers have their passport or birth
certificate mailed to Stehekin.

I doubt you'll see any Canadian officials. Though, if
you do go to Hope, there is a good chance you'll get
rub on Mountie tattoos! Ask Matt Geis (Iron Chef).

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com