[pct-l] Satire: Santa told to sack gas-emitting team of

Methane from organic waste decompsiition is being used in various places
for fuel. I've read accounts of manure being collected and put into
digesters in China and Nepal (?) to provide cooking gas. And at some
trash landfills, the methane from the landfill is captured and used to
fuel generators.  Where I used to work, East Bay Municipal Utility
District, sewer gas from sewerage treatment is captured and used to fuel
big diesel generators to produce power and the heat from the cooling
system is used to heat buildings and heat the sewage in the digester
tanks to speed up the process.

Tortoise