[pct-l] When do the skeeters leave Oregon

My first inclination is to say February if you hate skeeters but I
guess my real answer would be to start the middle to end of August.
Before my wife started working in the schools we'd always take our
vacation starting the day after labor day because the crowds are home,
the bugs are minimal and the weather is still decent.

Now our secret's out of the bag :-)

David
dajada@gmail.com