[pct-l] winter JMT travel

Garret,

Did you go on your winter trip on the JMT?  Sorry it took me 3 weeks  to
respond.  I should have noticed Donna's referral, also, but missed it,  too.  Now,
as I week through 400 e-mails from the past, it appears I missed  being able
to help you out.

Also, Yes!  I have skied the entire length twice (both directions) and
snow-shoed it once (won't do that again!).  I've summer hiked it four more  times.
I guess it's obvious, it's my favorite stretch of trail between the PCT  and
the CDT.

There is so much to say about how to do it and be safe, however by now
you've probably already done it for yourself.  So, how did it go?

Mtnned