[pct-l] gear list updated

Frantic? whos frantic? I'm not frantic!

Ha!  I've only got a few things to buy: hiking poles,
first aid kit, ice axe, gaiters, crampons(?), cd
burner, down jacket(?), plane tickets.....

Hmm can't think of anything else at the moment and my
list isn't in front if me.

The hard part now is saving $3000 dollars by april
14th.

----------Junaid #41PCT2006