[pct-l] lots of PCT related stuff

We have used the gigapower stove on all our hikes. We figure that a small
canister lasts for 4 days. We are "cooking" for 2 people. We boil 4 cups of
water at night and 2 1/4 cups in the morning. We used large canisters (twice
as large) on the ADT last year, but we ate ao many meals at general stores
and small cafes it was hard to gauge the usage. We were estimating the large
canisters would last 7 to 8 days. We ended up shipping a lot of canisters
home.

See my web page http://www.gottawalk.com/shipping_fuel.htm  for info on
shipping fuels.

Ken