[pct-l] Water Hauling on the trail.

 Most used item by all is old Gaitorade bottles. Reason? cheap  and wide month.. My favorite thing to haul water for desert? Old wine box bladders.. Reason? Cheap easy to find  and have outlasted any platypus I ever had. Coolest idea I have seen on filtering near Mex border ? Hawkeye in 2000's use of a frame fuel filter !! Which can to used in front of your pump or as Hawkeye did, just between his water bladder and bite tube.  There!!!! AHHHH , I hope that was informative , helpful, non-political, PC, and un-offensive  to anyone who may read or monitor this website. ( Long live homeland security and Big Brother,,Hilter would be proud!!)