[pct-l] Water Hauling on the trail.

In a message dated 12/23/2005 10:53:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
montedodge@msn.com writes:

> [...]
2000's use of a fram fuel filter !!  <<<<

I either tried this or was going to some years ago, but decided against  be
cause of the paper.  If you look at the plastic ones, the paper is a
yellow-orange color.  Doesn't look like "natural" coffee filter paper to  me.  Does
anyone have any idea about just what is used in the filters...  something coated
with di-methyl death-el for purposes not given for us mere  laypeople to
understand ?????    Inquiring minds and all  that.

"No Way Ray"  Echols