[pct-l] Extraneous posting...

Dear All:

There was a post earlier where someone said they were going to unsubscribe
because of the non-trail related traffic.  I've been feeling the same way.
I know that a lot of people know each other, and that there are numerous
persons whose social life includes the listserv, or "in their cups" spout
off on a topic they are passionate about.

This comes up at least once every year, probably about this time.  I'd
really appreciate it if people narrowed their focus and talked about actual
trail related stuff.  I know there are a lot of free spirits out there and
would love to read vignettes of your experience on the trail.  What you
thought, felt, etc in one, or a pattern of one moments.  I love it when
someone makes themselves vulnerable in a story and teaches me without
lecturing...

Jeffrey Olson "Jeff, Just Jeff"
Martin, SD, although I'm in Santa Rosa CA enjoying the rain...