[pct-l] OT: It's Cuptastic

This little e-mail is getting some laughs on other
lists..so though I'd share it on PCT-L. You can see a
PCT trail sticker..so it is trail related. :)

Anywaym, explains why I can be active posting during
work
hours.

Our company found a bunch of old promotional cups..and
well, I'll let the pics explain it all. To say I work
in a chill place is an understatement!

http://www.indra.com/cuptastic/

My boss had his office blocked.

My desk with the inflatable (and decorated) elk head:
http://www.indra.com/cuptastic/cuptastic-Pages/Image19.html

Notice the bowl of oatmeal and AT/PCT stickers.
(I have nothing to do with the wilted plant or the
artwork!)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com