Doc Holiday

From: "dsaufley" <dsaufley@sprynet.com>

From: pdascalos at gmail.com (Peter Dascalos)
Date: Thu Dec 22 08:54:25 2005
Subject: [pct-l] JMT/PCT Double Yo-Yo Expedition

Up until this point, I have only been section hiking. But, this is the kind
of activity that would make me consider through hiking. I am thinking a
double yo-yo, with a flip-flop thrown in.

This has to be planned carefully. We will have to contact each town in
advance with our arrival date and time, so there can be parades and great
celebration by all. All accommodations should be free to use with gifts and
supplies to send us on to the next town. This would provide the financing
and motivation to keep us on track and focused with the goal.

I am almost to excited about this, I can hardly type...

OC