[pct-l] ANWR drilling - BLOCKED!

In a message dated 12/21/2005 7:50:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dsaufley@sprynet.com writes:

> My experience is that the majority have no qualms with logging or hunting,
> either.  Attitudes are very different when survival, economic or otherwise,
> is at stake.

I have no qualms with logging or hunting, or drilling for oil for that
matter, as long as it's reasonable and doesn't destroy or endanger our national
scenic trails, parks, forests or wildlife refuges.

To me, these are special, heaven on Earth as you will, and the closest we're
ever likely see.  It's just not worth it to see them possibly destroyed or
vanquished for temporary economic gain no matter the babble of those that support
the measure.

Sly