[pct-l] Pentax Optio WP

Hi Tortoise,

  The 5mp version of this camera is available for less than $300. It is $279 as buy.com and there is a $30 rebate available as well. (Temp. out of stock but more expected). I have this one and am happy with it although it only has an LED viewfinder which can be a bit hard to see in bright light. I works under water, tried it out at the hot springs awhile back.

  Vic

Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/