[pct-l] Holiday Spirit on the PCT

One beautiful December evening PCT  section hikers Pedro and his girlfriend
Rosita were camping  near the PCT. It was a romantic full moon, when Pedro
said, "Hey,  mamacita, let's play Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, lets look  at the moon" said Rosita.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I  play Weeweechu. I love you and it's the
perfect time," Pedro  begged.

"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the  moon."

"Please, corazoncito, just once, play Weeweechu with  me."

Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll play  Weeweechu."

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both  sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a  Merry Christmas,
"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New  Year."
Ha, ha, ha. Bet you were thinking it  was something naughty.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Trail Censure Inspector & Camp Etiquette Guide